NEW POLICIES FOR DANCE CLASSES:
• Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to class. We have left 15 minutes between classes to allow minimal contact between groups as well as for instructors to clean between classes.
• One parent may enter the building to drop off your dancer. Once your dancer is in the studio, we kindly request that you exit the building. Parents may not congregate in the hallway or lobby area. Instructors will confirm a cell phone contact number upon drop off.
• Face coverings must be worn by parents and dancers upon entering and exiting the building. Once your child has entered the studio and is instructed to do so, they may remove their face covering. This is subject to change in accordance with IDPH guidelines.
• Students will be asked to maintain a 6 foot distance. We will be marking the floor in such a way that each designated area will be easy to recognize – even for our youngest dancers.
• Please have students use the restroom before arriving at the building for class. The restroom will be available for emergencies.
• Class sizes will be limited. In order to allow for proper distancing of students, class sizes will be smaller.
• With class sizes being smaller, we will try to accommodate waitlists and add classes into slots of the classes that possibly get cancelled due to low enrollment.